Armstrong R11 Industrial Vinyl Sheet Flooring 10m2 Safety Commercial Slip Resistant Safeguard Slate
Notify me when back in stock
Armstrong Flooring are a global leader in resilient flooring, and Australia’s only manufacturer of commercial vinyl flooring.Ranges include Hybrid, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Sheet Vinyl rolls, and Vinyl composition tiles.
Price per lineal metre 1m x 2m wide = $135.00
Product Type EN 13845
Manufactured in Malaysia
Overall Thickness EN428 2.0mm
Wear Layer Thickness EN 429 1.5mm
Roll Dimensions EN426 2m x 20m = Price for a roll is $2600
Wear Resistance EN 660-2 Group T
Slip Resistance AS 4586:2013 (2004) Appendix A: Wet Pendulum P4(W)* Appendix D: Oil-wet R11* *Third party tested, for detail refer to individual Test Reports
Fire Resistance ISO 9239-1 Critical Radiant Flux ≥ 8kW/m2 Smoke Obscuration < 750% minutes
Classification EN 685 Commercial: 34 Industrial: 43
• Safety floors for demanding environments.
• Embossed surface texture combined with silicon carbide, quartz and aluminium oxide aid slip resistance in higher risk areas.
• Meets or exceeds recommended slip resistance properties suggested by Australian Standards.
• High density embossed surface balances maintenance and slip resistance characteristics. DURABLE
• Silicon carbide and aluminium oxide through the homogeneous wear layer provide long term slip resistance characteristics.
• High quality PVC wear layer for excellent dent and gouge resistance.
APPLICATIONS • Commercial Kitchens • Bakeries • Health Care • Education • Retail • Light industrial • Office
Safeguard R11 slip resistant vinyl sheet flooring offers durable safety flooring for the most demanding environments so that it is suitable for commercial uses in shops kitchens and restaurants providing the best underfoot stability for high-risk areas, such as spaces with exposure to fats and/or oils.