- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information. We use this information to identify your orders and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites (Hyperlinks)
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Any hyperlink on our Website to another Website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that Website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Product returns cannot be enacted without prior agreement with customer service staff.
Products that are a stock line may be returned and fully refunded, within 3 months of purchase, as long as the goods are in their original packaging and condition and there is a proof of purchase.
Goods that are ordered in for customers will incur a 30% restocking fee if returned. However they need to be returned within 3 months of purchase, in their original packaging and condition with a proof of purchase.
Products that are custom made / modified (eg cut length of carpet, tap hole in sink ) as per customers specifications are non refundable.
Products that are returned out of their packaging or damaged are also non refundable.
We have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you are unhappy with your item, the buyer may return it at their own postage cost in its original condition + packaging.
We will refund the cost of the product - excluding Shipping charges.
If products purchased are received damaged on arrival, or with a manufacturing fault, or the wrong item sent, please contact us for a refund or exchange. Photos of the product is required for verification of fault.
Please insure the items received via the courier companies are inspected for damage prior to signing. Signing for an item is emitting that the item is received in good order and condition, and therefore the shipping cost on returned products will be borne by the customer.
Products returned for warranty purposes (after the first 30 days) and within the warranty period, postage both ways will be at the buyer's expense.
We do not accept any item return by COD - unless communicated/advised with our customer service staff prior.
Alternatively, If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your Tax Invoice.
This information doesn't limit the scope of your rights or our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. More information about the Australian Consumer Law is available on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
All goods sold in Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax). Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. All transactions are processed in AUD.
Buyers have 14-days to settle payment. All materials supplied by the company remain the company's property until fully paid for and until then the sale can be removed at anytime by the company or its agents. Goods are to be collected / dispatched within 2 weeks of availability - warehousing charges may apply.
Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar genuine mistake, we reserve the right to cancel the relevant transaction and offer the product to you again at the correct price and/or with the correct information. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in this website are not deliberate. All pictures contained within this website are for illustration purposes only, and where accessories are shown they are not included with the product.
Order Cancellation Due To Error or Unavailability
When your credit card has been charged, we will refund to your credit card for the total amount debited. Where a product is out of stock or is temporarily unavailable, we will endeavor to dispatch the product as soon as practical after we receive it from our distributors. When a product becomes permanently unavailable, we will cancel the relevant order and where your credit card has been charged, we will refund to your credit card for the total amount debited. We will attempt to contact you to let you know before this is to occur.
Payment for Orders include
- Paypal: email@example.com
- Direct Bank Deposits
- Bank: ANZ
- Account Name: JB and EC Drill T/AS Swan Street Auctions
- BSB: 013 402
- Account Number: 213 121 025
- Please include your name and Order ID in payment description.
- Credit Card: Visa/Master Card/Amex payments can be settled via telephone. Phone + 61 3 9428 0677 or settled in store.
- Amex cards surcharge of 1.7% applies per transaction
- Personal Cheque/Bank Cheque
- Cash on Pickup
- Australia Post Money Order
All purchases are provided with a Tax Invoice.
Melbourne deliveries are currently contactless, deliveries are to your front door and/or at ground level for multi-level buildings.
Arrangement can be made with our dispatch team if delivery into a building is required.
We offer interstate and international deliveries.
Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location.
If postage cost is not stipulated in description, please call or email as we can assist.
We aim to ship all orders, where products are in stock, within 1-2 business days. (Excluding weekends, public holidays or outside trading hours) once full payment is cleared.
We advise to allow up to 7 business days for national delivery and 3-6 weeks for international. Shipping times are estimates only, as transport is out of our control.
All shipping costs quoted include handling fees and insurance where applicable, Items are dispatched as a flat pack unless indicated to us prior to purchase. All quoted shipping cost are based on box dimensions, not assembled products.
Large/Bulky items cannot ship without a supplied phone number and email address. If receiving large/bulky items, ensure someone is home to take delivery. If the item is returned to the couriers depot due to non delivery and redelivery is organised, there may be additional charges that would have to be paid prior to re-delivery for your items.
Pick up is available from Swan Street Sales 365 Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria, Australia. Please confirm with our customer service staff the stock availability prior to pickup.
Permission to leave smaller items at a front door is automatically given. Items will not be left at units, apartments or high-rise buildings. Please advise if you do not wish the item to be left at you front door.
Items sent with Australia Post have a 7-day holding period at buyers local P.O. If pickup is not made, the item is sent back to us.
Swan Street Sales is contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org for all your inquiries and product information or alternatively our customer service staff can be contacted on: + 61 3 9428 0677 between 8am - 5pm AEST Mon - Fri and 8am - 1pm Saturdays AEST.
Pickup and Store Address
Swan Street Sales
365 Swan Street, Richmond, Melbourne, 3121
Phone: + 61 3 9428 0677,
Fax: + 61 3 9427 0498,
Swan Street Sales reserves the right to make changes to these policies at any time.